RPL EXPRESS FULL FORKLIFT
- The RPL Course is ONE Day of Training + an Assessment Day.
- Full training in theory (which is fun and engaging!)
- Refresh your practical driving skills
- Air Conditioned class rooms.
- Forklift driving on a range of machines
- All course learning materials
- Supplied training resources and equipment, including hi-vis vest
If the trainer believes that the student may need to study more or log more hours to become a competent operator, then that student will be welcomed back for more training, at no extra charge.
Assessments are run Thursdays and Fridays mornings starting 7:15 AM and Thursday Evenings starting 5 PM at our Lawnton Facility.
Most Students should only need about 2 hours for the Theory exam, and 30 minutes for the Practical assessment. A timeslot for the Practical exam will be allocated with the assessor following the theory assessment.
An Oral Assessment Option can be arranged one-on-one with the assessor, for students with Language, Literacy and Numeracy difficulties. You can choose this option when making your booking below. Fees apply.
To qualify for RPL the candidate MUST provide evidence of:
1) lapsed forklift/order picker license
2) lapsed or current forklift/ order picker license from another country
3) certificate of competency from another jurisdiction.
1/42 Paisley Dr, Lawnton QLD 4501
From $395 per person
Oral Assessment $200
An Oral Assessment Option can be arranged one-on-one with the assessor, for students with Language, Literacy and Numeracy difficulties. You can choose this option when making your booking below.
$395 per person
Training: Weekday Mornings (Please see calendar for available course dates)
Assessments: Thursday or Friday Morning
Training 8:00 AM Start – Finish time approximately 12:30 PM subject to individual competency
Assessment 7:15 AM Start
Currently not available
Training Monday 5:00 PM Start – Finish time approximately 9:00 PM subject to individual competency
Assessment Thursday 5:00 PM Start
The trainee must:
- be over the age of 18
- be able to read and write English
- be able to complete a short answer written exam (oral exam option available)
- be able to complete a basic calculations exam
- be able to complete a practical forklift driving exam
- be able to provide three (3) forms of proof of identification before an assessment can take place
- have appropriate levels of language, literacy and numeracy (self-assessment available)
What to do when you have successfully completed the course
Submit an application to Work Health & Safety (Qld) on line within 60 days of successfully completing the practical assessment before performing work in the relevant HRW class. Retain the AS1 as evidence that you can lawfully perform work in the relevant class of high risk until your photographic HRW Licence arrives in the post.
Question – Would you recommend FMS to others looking for a forklift licence?