Lawnton Evening Full Forklift Course (LF) TLILIC0003 Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck
Run once a month. One evening of training PLUS assessment.
NOTE: Highly recommended for students who have driven a forklift before, or are fast learners. Not recommended for students with any language literacy or numeracy issues, as this is an advanced course.
Evening 1 – Monday 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Classroom Theory and Practical (logbook) driving
Evening 2 – Thursday 5:00 PM
FYI – The calendar shows available Evening Night 1 only, with the evening 2 not shown. However just to confirm, your booking includes Evening 2 (Assessment night), on the Thursday night of the same week.
Full Forklift Course Includes
- Full training in theory (which is fun and engaging!)
- Full training in practical driving
- Full log book training provided
- Forklift driving on a range of machines (we have around 5 machines to practice on!)
- All course learning materials
- Supplied training resources and equipment, including hi-vis vest
- Theory assessment
- Practical assessment
- This course provides all the training required to become a safe and competent operator.
- Prices exclude W.H.S.Q. application fee ($96.80). This is payable directly to Workplace Health & Safety on completion of the course. Please see this link for more info.
99% Pass Rates for Over 20 Years
If we don’t think you are competent enough at the end of our training to pass your test, we will offer you additional training at NO EXTRA CHARGE.
Please enrol online on our website. Once you have completed your enrolment, a course confirmation email will be sent to your email address automatically. You will receive all of your course materials as well as information on the class details (confirmation of time, location, dates etc). You will also be emailed a tax receipt for your claim records.
If you cannot book online, please call or email our office for a Booking Form (firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 699 150).
We accept Purchase Orders from all Job Service Providers.