Lawnton Daytime Order Picker RPL Course (LO) TLILIC2002 Licence to Operate an Order Picking Forklift Truck
for people who have a lapsed licence or licence from another country and can provide proof of licence.
To qualify for R.P.L. the candidate will need to provide evidence of:
- Lapsed forklift/order picker license
- Lapsed or current forklift/ order picker license from another country
- Certificate of competency from another jurisdiction.
Run once a week. One day of training plus Assessment.
Monday 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Thursday 7:30 AM
Order Picker Course Includes
- Full training in Order Picker theory
- Full training in Order Picker practical driving
- Order Picker driving experience
- All course learning materials
- Supplied training resources and equipment
- Order Picker Theory assessment
- Order Picker Practical assessment
- On successful completion of this course you will receive a Nationally Recognised LO Order Picker Forklift Interim Licence