Lawnton Daytime RPL Course (LF) TLILIC0003 Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck
for people who have a lapsed licence or licence from another country and can provide proof of licence.
To qualify for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) the candidate will need to provide evidence of:
- Lapsed forklift/order picker licence
- Lapsed or current forklift/ order picker licence from another country
- Certificate of competency from another jurisdiction.
Run on weekdays. One day of training PLUS one assessment day.
Your choice of either:
Training on Weekdays 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Assessment on Thursday or Friday 7:30 AM
RPL Forklift Course Includes
- Full training in theory (which is fun and engaging!)
- Refresher training in practical driving
- Forklift driving on a range of machines
- All course learning materials
- Supplied training resources and equipment, including hi-vis vest
- Theory assessment
- Practical assessment
- This course provides all the training required to become a safe and competent operator.
- Prices exclude W.H.S.Q. application fee. This is payable directly to Workplace Health & Safety on completion of the course. Please see this link for more info.
99% Pass Rates for Over 20 Years
If you need additional training to pass your test, we will provide this AT NO EXTRA CHARGE.
If you don’t pass your test first time around, we will offer you a reassessment AT NO EXTRA CHARGE.
We want all students to pass, and we will do everything we can to assist!
Please enrol online on our website. Once you have completed your enrolment, a course confirmation email will be sent to your email address automatically. You will receive all of your course materials as well as information on the class details (confirmation of time, location, dates etc). You will also be emailed a tax receipt for your claim records.
If you cannot book online, please call or email our office for a Booking Form (email@example.com or 1300 699 150).
We accept Purchase Orders from all Job Service Providers.