Lawnton Daytime Full Forklift Course (LF) TLILIC0003 Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck
Run twice a week.
Students can choose 1 x (or more) training day PLUS 1 x assessment day.
Your choice of either:
Training on Weekdays (Please see calendar for available course dates) 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Assessment on Thursday or Friday 7:30 AM (you will choose your time/day with your trainer on your training day)
Full Forklift Course Includes
- Full training in theory
- Full training in practical driving (Need more practice? Come back at no extra charge!)
- Full log book training provided
- Forklift driving on a range of machines (around 5 available!)
- All course learning materials
- High Vis Vests
- Supplied training resources and equipment, including hi-vis vest
- Theory assessment
- Practical assessment
- This course provides all the training required to become a safe and competent operator.
- Prices exclude W.H.S.Q. application fee ($96.80). This is payable directly to Workplace Health & Safety on completion of the course. Please see this link for more info.
What to Bring
- 100 Points of ID (Popular choices are Drivers Licence + Medicare Card + Eftpos/Credit Card) Please click here for more information on identification.
- Enclosed shoes (joggers/sneakers/steel caps)
99% Pass Rates for Over 20 Years
If you need additional training to pass your test, we will provide this AT NO EXTRA CHARGE.
If you don’t pass your test first time around, we will offer you a reassessment AT NO EXTRA CHARGE.
We want all students to pass, and we will do everything we can to assist!
$365 for ALL Training & Assessment
Please enrol online on our website. Once you have completed your enrolment, a course confirmation email will be sent to your email address automatically. You will receive all of your course materials as well as information on the class details (confirmation of time, location, dates etc). You will also be emailed a tax receipt for your claim records.
If you cannot book online, please call or email our office for a Booking Form (firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 699 150).
We accept Purchase Orders from all Job Service Providers.
Q – I’ve had a forklift licence before, but now it has expired. Do I need to sit the full course again?
A – We can recognise your prior experience on the forklift, however, you will need to undergo the training course above to make sure that you are up to date with your theory and practical (we will make sure you haven’t picked up any bad habits!). We want everyone to have the best chance of passing the exam first time around, so training is highly recommended.
Q – Does this course give me a forklift licence?
A – Yes, on successful completion of this course you will be able to apply for your forklift licence. This is issued by Workplace Health & Safety Queensland. FMS Training will issue you with an Assessment Summary Form (AS1 Form) which you will be able to lodge online and your licence will be mailed out to you. You have 60 days to lodge your form online. After this period your AS1 form will be deemed invalid and you will need to pay for another reassessment. So it is VERY IMPORTANT that you do this straight away.
Q – When can I drive a forklift after I pass my test?
A – You can operate the forklift as of the day you pass your test. Your AS1 form is considered an interim forklift licence, however, this is only valid for 60 days.
Q – I’ve applied online to WH&S Qld for my forklift licence but I haven’t received it yet.
A – Please call Workplace Health & Safety QLD on 1300 362 128, as they are the issuing body. This process should only take a couple of weeks.