3 day course – starts at 8am first day (start date you select is the first day of the course)
This is our most popular forklift course. Beginers’ Welcome.
We will take you through comprehensive theory and practical training over 2 Days + 1 day for your Assessment.
Our classes are held twice a week to keep up with demand.
$445 for full training & assessment! BOOK NOW..
The Best Value Forklift Course Includes
- Full training in theory (which is fun and engaging!)
- Full training in practical driving
- Full log book training provided
- Forklift driving on a range of machines
- All course learning materials
- Supplied training resources and equipment, including hi-vis vest
- Theory assessment
- Practical assessment
- This course provides all the training required to become a safe and competent operator. Prices exclude W.H.S.Q. application fee
1/42 Paisley Dr, Lawnton QLD 4501
$445 per person
Additional of $150.00 for Oral Exams
How to Book
ONLINE: Complete the Online Booking below for instant confirmation (an automated confirmation email will be sent to you)
Regular classes start Monday and Wednesday.
Day 1 8:00AM Start – Finish time approximately 3pm subject to individual competency
Classroom Theory and Practical (logbook) driving
Day 2 8:00AM Start – Finish time approximately 3pm subject to individual competency
Theory revision, Practical Log Book Driving and challenge test
Day 3 7:30AM Start – Theory Assessment & Practical Assessments**^
**Most students will complete their Practical Assessment straight after the Theory on Day 3. Students should only need about 2 hours for the Theory exam, and 45 minutes for the Practical assessment. A timeslot for the Practical exam will be allocated with the assessor following the theory assessment.
*If the trainer believes that the student may need to study more or log more hours to become a competent operator, then that student will be welcomed back for more training, at no extra charge.
^An Oral Assessment Option can be arranged one-on-one with the assessor, for students with Language, Literacy and Numeracy difficulties. You can choose this option when making your booking below. Fees apply.
The trainee must:
- be over the age of 18
- be able to read and write English
- be able to complete a short answer written exam (oral exam option available)
- be able to complete a basic calculations exam
- be able to complete a practical forklift driving exam
- be able to provide three (3) forms of proof of identification before an assessment can take place
- have appropriate levels of language, literacy and numeracy (self-assessment available)
What to do when you have successfully completed the course
Submit an application to Work Health & Safety (Qld) on line within 60 days of successfully completing the practical assessment before performing work in the relevant HRW class. Retain the AS1 as evidence that you can lawfully perform work in the relevant class of high risk until your photographic HRW Licence arrives in the post.
Question – Would you recommend FMS to others looking for a forklift licence?