- Full training in Order Picker theory
- Full training in Order Picker practical driving
- Order Picker driving experience
- All course learning materials
- Supplied training resources and equipment
- Order Picker Theory assessment
- Order Picker Practical assessment
- On successful completion of this course you will receive a Nationally Recognised LO Order Picker Forklift Interim Licence
1/42 Paisley Dr, Lawnton QLD 4501 (or onsite at your premises)
Classes are held every week.
Monday , Tuesday and Wednesday evenings.
Day 1 4:00 pm Start – Finish time approximately 8:00 pm subject to individuals competency
Classroom Theory and Knowledge and Practical (logbook) driving
Day 2 4:00 pm Start – Finish time approximately 8:00pm subject to individuals compeency
Theory revision, Practical Log Book Driving and challenge test
- Day 3 4:00 pm, Theory Assessment & Practical Assessments**^
*If the trainer believes that the student may need to study more or log more hours to become a competent operator, then that student will be welcomed back for more training, at no extra charge.
**Most students will complete their Practical Assessment straight after the Theory on Day 3. Students should only need about 2 hours for the Theory exam, and 45 minutes for the Practical Assessment. A timeslot for the Practical exam will be allocated with the assessor following the theory assessment.
^An Oral Assessment Option can be arranged one-on-one with the assessor, for students with Language, Literacy and Numeracy difficulties. Please call your trainer to know the time of this, otherwise you will be notified of your timeslot during your course.
$445 per person
Additional of $150.00 for Oral Exams
What to do when you have successfully completed the course
Submit an application to Work Health & Safety (Qld) on line within 60 days of successfully completing the practical assessment before performing work in the relevant HRW class. Retain the AS1 as evidence that you can lawfully perform work in the relevant class of high risk until your photographic HRW Licence arrives in the post.
The trainee must:
- be over the age of 18
- be able to read and write English
- be able to complete a short answer written exam (oral exam option allowed, but must be arranged at the time of booking)
- be able to complete a basic calculations exam
- be able to complete a practical forklift driving exam
- be able to provide Evidence of identity documents.
- have appropriate levels of language, literacy and numeracy (self-assessment available)