IMPORTANT: Before you can undergo assessment you must provide ORIGINAL documents as outlined below to verify your identity.
(Documents need to contain matching names on the 3 provided)
One category A + two category B OR Two category A + one category B
|At least one category A document must be photographic and show a full name and DOB. The personal details on the AS1 form and the details entered in the Assessor Portal (except middle name) must match the personal details recorded on the EOI documents. Category A documents||Status|
|• Australian Birth Certificate – full (not an Extract or a Commemorative Certificate)|
• Bicentennial Birth Certificate (born in 1988)
• Australian Citizenship Certificate/Naturalisation Certificate
• Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP)
– Certificate of Evidence of Resident Status
– Visa Evidence Card (with PLO56 Visa)
• Queensland or Federal police officer photo identity card.
• Queensland High Risk Work licence (photographic)
|• Australian Passport (including Australian Document of Identity)|
• Foreign Passport
• Australian photo driver licence
• Queensland Accreditation/Authorisation (laminated)
– Driver/rider trainer; pilot/escort vehicle driver; dangerous goods driver; tow truck driver/assistant certificate
– Bus; taxi; limousine driver.
|Current or expired less than two years|
|• DIBP – ImmiCard; Temporary or Resident Visa; Document for travel to Australia. Note: Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) is not accepted.|
|Valid up to five years after issue|
|• Queensland Card 18+ (laminated).|
|Issued after 01/01/1992|
|Category B documents – must be Australian issued documents||Status|
|• Australian Defence Force photo identity card (excluding civilians)|
• Australian Firearm Licence (with photo)
• Australian Security Guard/Crowd Controller Licence (with photo)
• Department of Veterans’Affairs/Centrelink Pensioner Concession Card (including Healthcare card)
• Education institution student identity document (must include photo and/or signature)
• Financial institution debit/credit card (must include signature and embossed/printed name)
• Medicare card (Green, Blue or Yellow)
• Interstate government-issued or government-approved Proof of Age Card.