- Full training in Order Picker theory
- Full training in Order Picker practical driving
- Order Picker driving experience
- All course learning materials
- Supplied training resources and equipment
- Order Picker Theory assessment
- Order Picker Practical assessment
- On successful completion of this course you will receive a Nationally Recognised LO Order Picker Forklift Interim Licence
1/42 Paisley Dr, Lawnton QLD 4501 (or onsite at your premises)
Classes are held every week.
Monday , Tuesday and Wednesday evenings.
Day 1 4:00 pm Start – Finish time approximately 8:00 pm subject to individuals competency
Classroom Theory and Knowledge and Practical (logbook) driving
Day 2 4:00 pm Start – Finish time approximately 8:00pm subject to individuals compeency
Theory revision, Practical Log Book Driving and challenge test
- Day 3 4:00 pm, Theory Assessment & Practical Assessments**^
*If the trainer believes that the student may need to study more or log more hours to become a competent operator, then that student will be welcomed back for more training, at no extra charge.
**Most students will complete their Practical Assessment straight after the Theory on Day 3. Students should only need about 2 hours for the Theory exam, and 45 minutes for the Practical Assessment. A timeslot for the Practical exam will be allocated with the assessor following the theory assessment.
^An Oral Assessment Option can be arranged one-on-one with the assessor, for students with Language, Literacy and Numeracy difficulties. Please call your trainer to know the time of this, otherwise you will be notified of your timeslot during your course.
$445 per person
Additional of $150.00 for Oral Exams
What to do when you have successfully completed the course
Submit an application to Work Health & Safety (Qld) on line within 60 days of successfully completing the practical assessment before performing work in the relevant HRW class. Retain the AS1 as evidence that you can lawfully perform work in the relevant class of high risk until your photographic HRW Licence arrives in the post.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of assessment
- Provide ADEQUATE identification as per link Below
- Proof of Identity Document Required. Click here for more information
- Have a USI. This can be created here: https://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-your-usi
- Be able to read and write in English (WH&S Requirement)
- Be able to complete a written test (without assistance of a translator)
- Be able to complete a practical driving test
- Be aware of their rights and responsibilities as a Student, outlined in the Student Handbook link here: Student Handbook
- Have made FMS Training aware of any needs that require assistance or support to complete this course
There are no entry requirements for this unit stipulated in the Training Package however any applicant must be physically capable to access and operate a forklift, by entering and exiting a forklift cabin, and must not have any physical impairment that may cause safety issues in the workplace. This may include visual or auditory impairment. Students must also be able to communicate in English and have sufficient verbal communications skills to have a conversation, in English, in the workplace.
No student will be permitted to undertake the course if they are under the influence of alcohol, an illegal / illicit substance, or impaired by a prescribed medication and other impairment such as fatigue, mental health issue or stress.