3 evening course – starts at 4pm each day (start date you select is the first day of the course)
This is a very popular forklift course. Beginers’ Welcome.
We will take you through comprehensive theory and practical training over 2 Evenings + 1 evening for your Assessment.
Our classes are held on a weekly basis to keep up with demand.
$445 for full training & assessment! BOOK NOW..
The Best Value Forklift Course Includes
- Full training in theory (which is fun and engaging!)
- Full training in practical driving
- Forklift driving on a range of machines
- All course learning materials
- Supplied training resources and equipment, including Hi-vis vest
- Theory assessment
- Practical assessment
- This course provides all the training required to become a safe and competent operator. Prices exclude W.H.S.Q. application fee
1/42 Paisley Dr, Lawnton QLD 4501
$445 per person
Additional of $150.00 for Oral Exams
How to Book
ONLINE: Complete the Online Booking below for instant confirmation (an automated confirmation email will be sent to you)
We operate our classes Monday , Tuesday and Wednesday evenings.
Evening 1 4:00PM – Finish time approximately 8pm subject to individual competency
Classroom Theory and Knowledge and Practical (logbook) driving*
Evening 2 4:00PM – Finish time approximately 8pm subject to individual competency
Theory revision, Practical Log Book Driving and challenge test*
Evening 3 4.00 pm Theory Assessment & Practical Assessments**^
*If the trainer believes that the student may need to study more or log more hours to become a competent operator, then that student will be welcomed back for more training, at no extra charge.
**Most students will complete their Practical Assessment straight after the Theory on Day 3. Students should only need about 2 hours for the Theory exam, and 45 minutes for the Practical assessment. A timeslot for the Practical exam will be allocated with the assessor following the theory assessment.
^An Oral Assessment Option can be arranged one-on-one with the assessor, for students with Language, Literacy and Numeracy difficulties. You can choose this option when making your booking below.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of assessment
- Provide ADEQUATE identification as per link Below
- Proof of Identity Document Required. Click here for more information
- Have a USI. This can be created here: https://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-your-usi
- Be able to read and write in English (WH&S Requirement)
- Be able to complete a written test (without assistance of a translator)
- Be able to complete a practical driving test
- Be aware of their rights and responsibilities as a Student, outlined in the Student Handbook link here: Student Handbook
- Have made FMS Training aware of any needs that require assistance or support to complete this course
There are no entry requirements for this unit stipulated in the Training Package however any applicant must be physically capable to access and operate a forklift, by entering and exiting a forklift cabin, and must not have any physical impairment that may cause safety issues in the workplace. This may include visual or auditory impairment. Students must also be able to communicate in English and have sufficient verbal communications skills to have a conversation, in English, in the workplace.
No student will be permitted to undertake the course if they are under the influence of alcohol, an illegal / illicit substance, or impaired by a prescribed medication and other impairment such as fatigue, mental health issue or stress.
What to do when you have successfully completed the course
Submit an application to Work Health & Safety (Qld) on line within 60 days of successfully completing the practical assessment before performing work in the relevant HRW class. Retain the AS1 as evidence that you can lawfully perform work in the relevant class of high risk until your photographic HRW Licence arrives in the post.
Question – Would you recommend FMS to others looking for a forklift licence?